How to use Dip Liquids
🖤 ℍ𝕆𝕎 𝕋𝕆 𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝔻𝕀ℙ 𝕃𝕀ℚ𝕌𝕀𝔻𝕊 🖤
- Apply a thin coat of Nailed Dips Base 3/4 of the way up the nail (avoiding the cuticles) then quickly dip into (or sprinkle over) desired powder. Tap excess from finger and brush remaining powder off with a fluffy brush. Repeat on all nails.
- Apply a 2nd thin layer of Base covering the entire nail (remembering to avoid the cuticles and surrounding skin) then quickly dip/sprinkle powder. Gently run an orange stick around your cuticle ro remove any excess product that may be touching skin. Tap excess from nail, and brush off any remaining powder. Repeat on all nails to desired opacity & thickness.
- Repeat step 2 using Transparent Soul (our clear powder) on all nails. This will protect your color/glitter during the filing and buffing step. Tap & brush off excess clear powder.
- Once fully dry, scrub nails with a stiff brush to remove excess powder from the nails which will help avoid bubbles in the final result.
- Apply a liberal amount of Nailed Dips Activator to all nails and allow to dry for 1-2 minutes.
- File to desired shape and thickness. Buff nails to ensure they are completely smooth. Remember to "look down the barrel" which will allow you to compare the thickness on both sides of the nail. Do not underestimate this step! The surface of your nails should be very smooth without any roughness.
- Wipe nails thoroughly with rubbing alcohol to remove the dust from filing.
- Apply Activator to all nails again waiting only 30 seconds (no longer) before wiping each nail with a lint free wipe.
- Apply a thin, quick layer of Nailed Dips Top Coat in about 2-3 strokes per nail (avoiding cuticles). Repeat on all nails and allow to dry completely.
- Apply another layer of our Top Coat. This time spending a bit more time to get good coverage and cap the tips. This 2nd layer will give your nails a beautiful, glossy finish. Allow top coat to fully dry, apply your favorite Nailed Dips cuticle oil, and admire your gorgeous mani!
For additional tips or questions, join our Facebook Group: *Nailed Dips* Community or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org